ANALYSIS OF THE USE OF FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGY AND FINANCIAL LITERACY ON FINANCIAL BEHAVIOR OF STUDENTS IN BANDUNG CITY
Keywords:Financial Technology, Financial Literacy, Financial Behavior
Financial behavior relates to the behavior of an individual in managing his personal finances, it arises as a result of the great desire of individuals to fulfill their life needs in accordance to their income. The purpose of this study is to examine the factors that influence the Students’ financial behavior which are the financial technology adoption and financial literacy. The object of this research is University Students in Bandung city. This research is included in the type of descriptive and verification research with a quantitative approach. The main data used in this research is data obtained from distributing questionnaires to 100 people who are active University students in Bandung city. This research uses probability sampling data collection technique with random sampling method. The results of this study indicate that student’s Financial Technology adoption, the financial literacy, and student’ financial behavior is in the sufficient category. Partially, both financial technology adoption and financial literacy have significant effect on financial behavior. Simultaneously, Financial Technology and Financial Literacy have a significant effect on Financial Behavior by 49.2% as the result of the coefficient determination, while the remaining 50.8% is influenced by other factors.